Overactive revenue department?
Business Standard |
Overactive revenue department?With tax collections in the current financial year indicating a shortfall, the revenue department appears to be getting its act together. Here’s how.
- Piramal Enterprises Q3 net profit at Rs 322 cr
- Shivpriya Nanda: Presenting your idea to the world - How can entrepreneurs differentiate themselves
- PSU banks extend gain; Canara Bank, Oriental Bank up over 5%
- Give BJP 'befitting lesson' for failure to fulfill election promises: Meira Kumar
- Make in India and hate in India cannot go together: Tharoor
- Budget 2016: Ahead of Union Budget, Government to come out with GDP numbers
- January salary paid, Delhi sanitation workers end strike
- Naidu rubbishes criticism over Smart City initiative
- Gujarat plans MSME push; considers setting up separate department
- GDP data to show economy racing, realities less rosy
- Ad Buy Instant Health Insurance Policy with Tax Benefits Ad The Lesson David and Goliath Have to Teach Investors Ad Dual advantage of tax savings & growth potential of equities. Know more. Ad With ZipSIP don't just know your money, get it growing as well
- Domestic pharma companies defend lifting of customs duty exemption on life-saving drugs
- Need work culture of finishing projects before time: Modi