Tata Motors stock jumped over 3 per cent in intra-day deals on Thursday, a day after the company launched the electric vehicle (EV) variant of its popular hatchback, Tiago. Most analysts have maintained their bullish stance on the counter, with those at Jefferies expecting the stock to hit Rs 650 levels in their best-case scenario – up nearly 60 per cent from the current levels.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, September 29 2022. 10:15 IST