Business Standard

Nagpur: Fire breaks out in medical shop, cooling operation underway

Image

ANI General News
A fire broke out on Thursday night in Sandesh Dawa Bazaar building of Nagpur due to a short circuit in a medical shop.
"Fire broke out at around 1 pm and engulfed 70 shops in the building. We are trying our best to control fire. There was a short circuit in a shop which is the major reason," Daya Shankar Tiwari, a fire official said.
Fire tenders are present at the spot and are engaged in dousing the flame.
The blaze reportedly engulfed medicines worth lakhs of rupees. The total loss is yet to be estimated.
No casualties or injuries have been reported so far.
Further details are awaited.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: May 31 2019 | 11:35 AM IST

Explore News