You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

2 electrocuted in UP

Press Trust of India  |  Muzaffarnagar (UP) 

A man and a woman died of electrocution in separate incidents in the district, police said today.

The incidents took place last evening.

Police said 25-year-old was electrocuted when she opened refrigerator at her house in Purkazi area of the district.

Twenty-three-year-old was electrocuted when he came in contact with live wire in Jamianagar.

Meanwhile, a lineman of the was killed when he fell off an while carrying out repair in the Ratenpuri area last evening, police said.

All the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Wed, August 08 2018. 13:55 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU