A man and a woman died of electrocution in separate incidents in the district, police said today.
The incidents took place last evening.
Police said 25-year-old Mehrana Begum was electrocuted when she opened refrigerator at her house in Purkazi area of the district.
Twenty-three-year-old Kadir was electrocuted when he came in contact with live wire in Jamianagar.
All the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)