ZURICH (Reuters) - UBS, Switzerland's biggest bank, posted a surprise 32 percent rise in third-quarter net profit amid a bumper quarter for its investment bank and said it aims to grow wealth management profits at the upper end of its target over 2019-2021.The world's largest wealth manager said it wants earnings in its Global Wealth Management division to expand at the upper end of a 10-15 percent pre-tax profit target over the next three years while it brings in fresh money at a 2-4 percent annual rate.The new targets come as geopolitical jitters and trade tensions have put pressure on the ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2022 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard