England has made no changes in its playing 11 for the 4th T20 International as Eoin Morgan asked India to bat first at Narendra Modi Stadium, popularly known as Motera Stadium, in Ahmedabad. India lost the third T20 match, thus conceding 2-1 lead to the visitors, who are just one win away from clinching the series. England has made no changes in its playing 11 while India has made two changes.
Check IND vs ENG 5th T20 playing 11 and head-to-head details here
Check IND vs ENG 5th T20 live toss and free live streaming details here
India vs England 4th T20 playing 11
India playing 11: Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rahul Chahar.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, March 17 2021. 15:41 IST