- Combine lump sum with monthly payout when buying a term insurance plan
- Readers' Corner: Will your motor insurance be valid anywhere in India?
- Make the most of special campaigns to revive lapsed insurance policies
- Bundled or standalone: Which vehicle insurance policy should you buy?
- Buying a car? Opt for bundled auto insurance with 1-year own damage cover
- Health insurance: Mental illness to be treated on par with physical ailment
- Those with fluctuating income may opt for single-premium policies
- New insurance rule to raise on-road price of cars, two-wheelers, hit sales
- IRDAI fines Reliance General Insurance Rs 500,000 over motor claims payment
- Kerala floods: Ensure your property, car insurance claims aren't rejected
September 22, 2018, Saturday
In case the husband dies, the widow will be protected from unscrupulous agents who push people to buy products for fat
September 19, 2018, Wednesday
When insurance companies run them, the penalty is waived and you do not have to undergo a medical test
September 06, 2018, Thursday
Avoid comprehensive products that offer long-term own damage and third-party liability
August 31, 2018, Friday
If paying the insurance premium at one go means dipping into your savings, avoid it
August 24, 2018, Friday
Reliance General said they adopted 'non-standard settlement' in matters where there was a breach of terms and conditions of the ...
August 21, 2018, Tuesday
The cost mark-up will be higher in case of policies that cover outpatient treatment of mental illnesses
August 15, 2018, Wednesday
In case the global cover is not adequate it might be appropriate to top it up with a short-term travel policy
August 08, 2018, Wednesday
While decreasing sum assured and structured payout options are handy, most other variants serve little purpose
August 01, 2018, Wednesday
Level of benefit varies from one company to another for each claim-free year
July 29, 2018, Sunday
IRDAI has set up a working group to bring uniformity in exclusions in medical insurance policies
July 18, 2018, Wednesday
Engine protection cover is a must for those who drive through low-lying areas that tend to get waterlogged during the rains
September 20, 2018, Thursday
If yes, will there be a change in the premium and coverage benefits?
September 06, 2018, Thursday
If you are buying a car or two-wheeler now, you will need to buy long-term insurance compulsorily, as per a recent Supreme Court ...
September 02, 2018, Sunday
After the current wave of reforms, expect your policy to cover more diseases, but your premiums will rise too
August 30, 2018, Thursday
The new motor insurance regulations to take effect from Saturday would, fear officials at automobile companies, impel those ...
August 23, 2018, Thursday
Though you may have an insurance policy as a safety net, there can be occasions when your insurance claim can get rejected. ...
August 20, 2018, Monday
Insurers say they will have to study the available data to work out by how much premiums will have to go up to be able to cover ...
August 12, 2018, Sunday
These covers come with a high sum insured and high premium; Most do not cover treatment in US or Canada, though some will charge ...
August 03, 2018, Friday
The health insurance industry has seen an average growth of 16 per cent cumulatively over the last 4-5 years
July 31, 2018, Tuesday
The original set of keys comes in handy during the insurance claim-settlement process
July 26, 2018, Thursday
While the insurance regulator is yet to finalise the guidelines, most insurers believe that the long-term policy is likely to be ...