- ALSO READ
Smoke was seen billowing out of the first and second floors of the shopping mall and fire tenders doused the flames, he said.
The exact reason behind the incident is yet to be ascertained but it could be due to a short-circuit on the first floor, Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) Mayor Sulochana Das.
Das has ordered an inquiry into the incident.
This was the second fire incident in the shopping mall. On April 16, a major fire had turned properties worth lakhs of rupees to ashes.
(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, June 12 2022. 14:20 IST