You are here: Home » News-ANI » National
Business Standard

9 injured as fire breaks out after gas leakage in Mumbai

ANI  |  General News 

At least nine people have sustained burn injuries on Wednesday after a fire broke out in a slum area due to gas leakage in Samata Nagar in Mumbai.

The injured were admitted to a hospital and are currently receiving treatment.

According to Dr Sameedha, Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) of Shatabdi Hospital, four people have been treated and were later discharged. Others are in stable condition.

The fire brigade reached the spot and doused the fire soon after it broke out and the damage was prevented.

Further details are awaited in this regard.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Thu, February 13 2020. 09:36 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU