Private Equity - Venture Capital (PE-VC) firms invested $26.8 billion (in 547 deals) in the first 9 months of 2020. Reliance deals have managed to arrest the overall decline in PE-VC investment figures in 2020 to a marginal 2 per cent compared to $27.4 billion (in 750 deals) in the corresponding period of the last year.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, October 01 2020. 17:20 IST