In Match 38 of 14th edition of Indian Premier League (IPL 2021), Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) captain Eoin Morgan won the toss and elected to bat first against Chennai Super Kings (CSK) at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on Sunday. On a roll post IPL 2021's resumption, both CSK and KKR would look to continue their winning streak when the two most impressive sides of the tournament's second phase lock horns against each other in the second double header. Chennai Super Kings has made one change in its playing 11, bringing in English all-rounder Sam Curran for West Indian Dwayne Bravo.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, September 26 2021. 07:03 IST