- Will cheaper iPhones, cut-price OTT platform help Apple boost India sales?
- FDI in coal mining requires better pricing, logistics and regulation
- Controversies, vigilance probe bring Vande Bharat Express to a standstill
- Meet Congress' Umang Singhar, the tribal leader who took on Digvijaya Singh
- A mind of her own: Meet SC judge who rejected Chidambaram's bail plea
- India's scrappage policy will pave the way to sustainable recycling of cars
- Milk pouches to PET bottles: Giving up plastic will be hard habit to break
- Govt lists essential hygiene products, gives industry price control scare
- Why recent moves to reduce water in agriculture will have limited impact
- Apple gets to bite into Indian retail as policy hurdles are removed
September 18, 2019, Wednesday
Last week, Apple did two things differently. First, it entered video streaming sector with cheaper options and second it has ...
September 17, 2019, Tuesday
The ministry of coal's five-year vision plan for FY19-24 did not accounted for any production from commercial miners
September 16, 2019, Monday
Train 18 - named for the year of its launch -was India's first semi-high speed train
September 15, 2019, Sunday
Singhar is one of those youth leaders whom Rahul Gandhi came to depend on
September 13, 2019, Friday
As a judge in of the Madras High Court, Justice Banumathi had in 2003 ordered a blanket ban on jallikattu, the bull taming sport ...
September 11, 2019, Wednesday
The country that hosts the world's fourth largest automobile industry is a late starter in recycling of ELVs in an ...
September 10, 2019, Tuesday
Lacking serious government legislation and punitive action, the impact of the ban on single-use plastics is questionable
September 09, 2019, Monday
There is a social case for price control on hygiene products, but it leaves economic questions for manufacturers working on thin ...
September 03, 2019, Tuesday
The experience of Punjab and Haryana with maize cultivation is a good example of the disconnect between policies and markets
September 02, 2019, Monday
After many months of patient negotiation, two Cabinet decisions last week may finally see the iconic brand set up shop in the ...
September 01, 2019, Sunday
When he took charge, he was largely known as a rabble-rouser with little experience of administration
August 31, 2019, Saturday
One of the reasons Jalan can afford to be forthright is that he has seen it all in his 78 years
August 28, 2019, Wednesday
The set-up in Modi 1.0 and 2.0 is geared to sector-specific guidance rather than macro-economic counsel
August 27, 2019, Tuesday
Why today's three-horse race might become a duopoly
August 26, 2019, Monday
To fight the menace, India would do well to encourage the use of biodegradable raw material instead of petroleum products for ...
August 22, 2019, Thursday
The leadership overhaul is being seen as a test - will Vodafone Idea be able to compete in the turbulent telecom market in India?
August 21, 2019, Wednesday
Going beyond the hype of the Jio launch, this means that the two rivals could be neck-and-neck in terms of acquisition of FTTH ...
August 20, 2019, Tuesday
Granular, comparable and regularly updated data on GST has never been shared by the government with researchers or the public
August 19, 2019, Monday
India is aiming to install 100 Gw of solar power by 2022, of which 40 Gw is to come from solar rooftop
August 15, 2019, Thursday
Latest in the series is court-appointed committee's decision to not support resolution seeking reappointment of Lodha as a ...