- Meet Speaker Karu Jayasuriya, a key figure in Sri Lanka political standoff
- Binny Bansal: It was clear his days were numbered at Flipkart
- N Chandrababu Naidu is using his magic touch as honest broker, again
- Newsmaker: Newly appointed PM Mahinda Rajapaksa tightens grip on Sri Lanka
- Viral Acharya: The elusive outlier in the middle of the govt-RBI spat
- Raman Singh vs Karuna Shukla: Atal proteges lock horns in Rajnandgaon
- CBI vs CBI: Why row involving Alok Verma raises more questions than answers
- Chhattisgarh polls: With 'no other option', Ramdayal Uike returns to BJP
- Newsmaker: Why Hari Sankaran, ex Vice Chairman & MD of IL&FS, is in a mess
- Newsmaker: Pravin Srivastava, India's zealously diligent Chief Statistician
November 18, 2018, Sunday
If, as Speaker of Sri Lankan Parliament, Jayasuriya had wavered even for a second, the leader of the joint opposition Mahinda ...
November 15, 2018, Thursday
Walmart chose Binny over Sachin because he was considered a team player and more level-headed
November 11, 2018, Sunday
The Andhra CM earlier refused to engage in politics 'except at the time of elections' but the time for polls has come and Naidu ...
November 04, 2018, Sunday
Newly appointed Sri Lankan PM Mahinda Rajapaksa had earlier argured that being in debt was bad only when one didn't have the ...
November 01, 2018, Thursday
Acharya has been a strong proponent of cleaning up bad debt on banks' books and is an active supporter of the PCA framework for ...
October 28, 2018, Sunday
Shukla, niece of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, is contesting against Chhattisgarh CM Raman Singh from Rajnandgaon
October 25, 2018, Thursday
All CBI directors have a fixed two-year term. Verma's term will end in January 2019
October 21, 2018, Sunday
Before returning to the BJP, Uike was the working president of the Congress in Chhattisgarh. Still his candidature on the ...
October 18, 2018, Thursday
Sankaran had joined IL&FS as its chief economist in 1990
October 11, 2018, Thursday
The new chief statistician's reputation for diligence could have a salutary effect on the government at a time when the quality ...
October 07, 2018, Sunday
In 2014 Lok Sabha polls, Jaswant contested as an Independent from Barmer and lost to BJP candidate Sonaram Chaudhary.
October 04, 2018, Thursday
IMF's first female chief economist is steadfastly apolitical in her policy vision and eschews all labels
September 26, 2018, Wednesday
Justice D Y Chandrachud's judgement was emphatic about the violation of the right to privacy of the Aadhaar programme
September 23, 2018, Sunday
Parrikar became chief minister of Goa for the first time in October 2000
September 20, 2018, Thursday
Once a blue-eyed boy, his exit changed the narrative of the nature of his association with Infosys. But Bansal doesn't shy away ...
September 16, 2018, Sunday
Lapang's background is somewhat similar to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's
September 13, 2018, Thursday
The man anointed as next executive chairman chose 'Free and Unfettered' as his company nickname
September 09, 2018, Sunday
Rao has put in place a number of measures that may seem populist. Among them, he waived farm loans up to Rs 100,000
September 06, 2018, Thursday
Having declared democracy in danger at a famous press conference in January, his upcoming stint as head of the apex court will be ...
September 02, 2018, Sunday
The AAP leader has been active in reforming the education and health sector in Delhi, especially government schools