This year's going to look very different to what we've seen before and there are so many scenarios, says Pat Cummins
Kohli joined former England batsman Kevin Pietersen in an Instagram Live video session where both the cricketers discussed a range of topics
While IPL 2020 has been postponed till April 15, there is very little chance of a shortened tournament in May as it might take months for normalcy to return
There have also been talks of having an IPL without foreign players considering that international borders have been locked down
some of the youngsters who were to play their first season of IPL this year have time and again been checking the status of the league and creating a group was the perfect solution, says a franchise
With a nationwide lockdown in place to combat the spread of the disease, the event seems unlikely to go ahead unless the BCCI figures an alternate window later in the year
Cricket Australia chief Kevin Roberts had earlier said that he was hoping that the T20 World Cup could be played as per schedule in normal circumstances
You can watch the top 50 exciting matches from the previous IPL seasons at 8 pm & 8.30 pm on Star Sports 1 & Star Sports 1 Hindi starting from 29th March.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all sporting action across the world had been stopped including the IPL 2020.
Earlier this month, BCCI has postponed the IPL 2020 to April 15 from March 29 as a precautionary measure.
Spare a thought for the lesser mortals of sport
Former England cricket team batsman Kevin Pietersen and Indian leggie Yuzvendra Chahal took to Instagram and interviewed India's star batsman Rohit Sharma on Instagram live
Obviously, it's such a massive tournament for world cricket, so hopefully some of it can go ahead - perhaps a shortened tournament, says Jos Buttler
Earlier, Pietersen had urged Indian citizens to stay indoors during the 21-day lockdown period which started from Tuesday midnight amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
I have to build up and get myself physically in a position that if IPL 2020 does happen, I am good to go; cannot take three weeks off and expect the body to be ready for April 20, says Ben Stokes
I can't say anything at the moment as we are at the same place where we were on the day we postponed; nothing has changed in the last 10 days, says BCCI president Sourav Ganguly
Earlier also, Pietersen had tweeted in Hindi urging Indian citizens to adhere to the guidelines issued by the government to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus
Earlier on Tuesday, the concall of BCCI offficials and team owners was postponed as the COVID-19 cases continue to rise in the country and around the world
Morkel retired from all forms of the game in January 2019 and is the third highest wicket-taker for CSK with 91 scalps
The star-studded eight-team league was originally scheduled to start on March 29 in Mumbai but looks set for a cancellation given the current crisis over Covid-19 pandemic