- Covid claims filed with insurers reach 475,000, of which 325,000 settled
- Mauritius war on money laundering gets it closer to exiting FATF grey list
- Bharti Airtel Q2 loss narrows down to Rs 763 cr; revenue up 22% YoY
- FM Sitharaman sees GDP growth in negative zone or near zero this fiscal
- Freebies, stamp duty cut help home sales in Mumbai surge past other markets
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2020 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard