Pradhan Mantri Har Ghar Sahaj Bijli Yojana (SAUBHAGYA) has been launched by Government of India with the objective of achieving universal household electrification by providing last mile connectivity to all household in rural and urban areas by March 2019.
Rural Electrification Corporation (REC), a Navratna Company functioning under the purview of the Ministry of Power, is organizing a 'Short Film' making contest to create awareness about the SAUBHAGYA scheme and to involve general public as ambassadors of the programme. The Submission of Entries starts from 10th January, 2018 and the Last Date for submission is 31st January, 2018.
Categories of the Short Films/Videos should include
- Role of Electrification in Nation Building
- Real life stories of impact of Electrification on Women Empowerment
- Real life stories of impact of Electrification on Entrepreneurship
- Real life stories of impact of Electrification on Healthcare Improvement
- Real life stories of impact of Electrification on Education Improvement
- Real life stories of impact of Electrification on Agriculture
The duration of the video should be a maximum of 3 minutes and should be uploaded directly on www.saubhagya.gov.in. The videos can also be shared using Google Drive/ Microsoft One drive or Drop box and the link can be shared on entry form. These entries of the contest may also be used by REC on various platforms and advertisement campaigns for SAUBHAGYA Scheme. More details, including terms & conditions, about the Competition can be accessed www.saubhagya.gov.in.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)