- What were the DC-40 and Quick Take?
The DC-40 was the first digital camera introduced by Kodak in 1995, while the Quick Take was Apple’s first digital camera
- Name the brand of sport shoes and the basketball player whose signature is found on all its shoes.
The Converse All Stars shoes bear the signature of basketball player Chuck Taylor who was the first to adopt and endorse these shoes
- This famous sign was initially conceived for a suburban housing complex. It is now maintained by an independent trust. The sign is located on a rough, steep terrain, and is encompassed by barriers and also closed circuit cameras to prevent unauthorised access. Any movement in the marked restricted areas triggers an alarm that notifies the police. Name it.
The Hollywood sign in Los Angeles
- Whose initiatives are called 10,000 small businesses and 10,000 women?
Goldman Sachs. The initiative will unlock the growth and job-creation potential of 10,000 small businesses across the United States through greater access to business education, mentors and networks, and financial capital.
- Which famous brand ran an ad during the 1930s with the lines “Big Business Demands” with the guarantee that read “Have your dealer fit your hand with ___, if it fails to suit you, he will refund your money without questions”?
Sheaffer, the writing instrument brand
- Which word originated from a region of France where shepherds would use an over-sized, hooded garment to protect themselves from the weather?
- With the support of the then Maharaja of Nabha, Pratap Singh, a plant was set up in Punjab. Which company was born out this during the late 1950s and what did it manufacture?
Hindustan Milk Food Manufacturers Ltd for making Horlicks in India
- These are four of the seven fundamental principles of an organisation: Humanity, impartiality, unity and independence. Identify the rest and the organisation.
The International Red Cross. The other principles are universality, voluntary service and neutrality.
- Which Indian apparel brand came out with merchandise branded with a film’s title? Ten hand-drawn T-shirts were designed by the main character of the film during the making of the film. Name the actor, movie and the T-shirt brand.
Aamir Khan designed ten doodle T-shirts for Pantaloon’s range of 3-Idiots apparel and accessories
- Identify the brand by its mascot.
Uncle Chipps, launched in 1992 by Amrit Agro and now owned by Frito-Lay India
There were five all-correct entries for the strategist quiz #141. The winners who will receive a copy of The Art Of Constructive Confrontation are: Prashant K Jagnani, Surat; Suresh Purohit, Vadodara; Subrata Dass, Kolkata; Saumya Bansal, Meerut; and Satya Jain, Meerut. Prashant K Jagnani also wins Rs 2,000.