MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian oil to telecoms conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd posted a 15.9 percent rise in its fourth-quarter earnings on Friday, beating analysts' estimates and boosted by stronger margins in its core oil refining business.Reliance, controlled by India's richest man, Mukesh Ambani, posted a consolidated net profit of 73.98 billion rupees ($1.11 billion) for the three months to March 31, up from 63.81 billion rupees a year ago.Analysts on average were expecting a net profit of 69.48 billion rupee, according to Thomson Reuters data.The gross refining margin on each barrel of ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2021 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard