Taking to Twitter, the Congress leader asked five questions to the Central government. One of them enquired why was there a clash between troops on June 16-17
Twenty Indian Army personnel, including a colonel, were killed in the clashes with Chinese troops in the Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh on Monday night
Pompeo said the Chinese Communist Party wants to undo all the progress the free world has made through institutions like NATO
Chinese foreign ministry says 'presently' it hasn't detained any Indian soldiers
From Reliance Industries net debt free to India-China border clash, here are the top headlines of the day
On Thursday, the Indian MEA had also clarified that no Indian Army personnel was missing in action following the violent face-off with Chinese troops in Galwan valley
Military sources said a total of 76 Army personnel were brutally assaulted by the Chinese army on Monday out of which 18 were seriously injured while 58 of them sustained minor injuries
New Delhi must reverse years of subservient behaviour towards China
Govt has already approached the funding agency, World Bank, seeking termination of contract citing poor progress
Earlier in the day, China said the situation in the area was "generally stable and controllable", but it stuck to its stated position that the violence on June 15 was caused by Indian frontline forces
The Galwan Valley was the site of the violent clash between the two militaries on Monday evening
The Chief Minister said, "Somebody failed to do his job out there, and we need to find out who that was".
The Indian Army troops who were attacked and suffered fatal casualties on Monday night were carrying weapons, External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar clarified
A stage has been hurriedly set up by the slain soldier's friends for laying the casket upon its arrival to the tiny north Bengal hamlet surrounded by forests and tea gardens
The talks between the two sides near Galwan Valley ended in a stalemate on Tuesday as well as Wednesday
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said on Thursday that after this incident both sides are in communication and coordination on the matter through diplomatic and military channels
PM assured the nation that the sacrifice of the soldiers will not be in vain
Mukherjee went on to say that while this situation has to be "successfully diffused and contained", it also has to be ensured that all avenues are explored so as to avoid any repetition in the future
The Indian government's strong message to China was also conveyed during a telephonic conversation between External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar and his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi.
Govt must desist from airbrushing facts