Last week saw Clubhouse, the invitation-only social media app where multiple users can interact through chat rooms, take off in a big way in India. Topics up for discussion included the Friends reunion episode, the Central Vista project and mental health in the time of a pandemic. A good chunk of the conversations revolved around the new digital influencer guidelines issued by the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI).
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, June 04 2021. 06:10 IST