The government had on October 18 launched online registration for e-auto permits with 33 per cent reservation for women, the last date of which was November 1.
Firecrackers - a Diwali staple - are not a common sight this time round
Several private schools, however, have chosen to defer the reopening post Diwali.
Keeping pace with the changing times, the Delhi Transport Department is working on ways to transform the national capital's public transport system.
Delhi has been awarded for the 1.4-km long corridor in the congested Chandani Chowk
The Delhi Cabinet on Wednesday approved the inclusion of Ayodhya in its free pilgrimage scheme
Alleging that the BJP-ruled municipal corporations have failed to take necessary steps to prevent the spread of dengue, the AAP on Tuesday said it will start a "massive" fogging drive in Delhi
The Delhi government has asked the heads of all departments under it to ensure contractual or outsourced workers are paid bonus by their contractors during the ongoing festive season, officials said
Revenue officials are conducting a survey of the damaged crops and it will be completed within two weeks: Kejriwal
The state government has been adopting a mix of coercion and coaxing to bring down the number of polluting vehicles in the National Capital Territory
Delhi BJP leaders and workers staged a protest near Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's residence here on Tuesday against the ban on celebration of Chhath festival in the capital.
Delhi's Food and Civil Supplies Minister Imran Hussain Monday requested Piyush Goyal to withdraw an order preventing the implementation of the city government's doorstep ration delivery scheme
The Delhi High Court Thursday said there was no reason to continue the case on monitoring measures to combat the spread of COVID-19
Moving ahead with the implementation of its new excise policy, the Delhi government has invited applications from hotels, clubs, motels, bars and restaurants for serving liquor on their premises
The Delhi government has issued a show-cause notice to a leading private hospital here over alleged violation of some of the norms laid out for treatment of EWS patients, official sources said
The government has also barred Bal Bharti School from taking any admissions from the new academic session in 2022 and maintained that the school will be allowed to complete the ongoing session
The Delhi government decided to extend the 20-per cent rebate in circle rates for three months till December 31
Delhi government on Wednesday extended the validity of necessary documents related to vehicles like driving license, Registration Certificate and others expiring on September 30, till November 30
The Delhi High Court Tuesday sought replies from the Centre, Delhi government and Tata Power on a plea seeking electricity connection for nearly 800 Hindu migrants from Pakistan
The national capital reported 20 COVID-19 cases and zero deaths on Monday, while the positivity rate stood at 0.04 per cent, according to data shared by the health department here. The capital has recorded only three fatalities due to the infection in September so far. With the new cases, the overall infection tally in the city climbs to 1,43,869. Of this, over 14.13 lakh patients have recovered from the disease. The death toll stands at 25,085. Delhi reported 28 cases of the infection on Sunday and 41 on Saturday. On Friday, it reported 55 Covid cases and one death. There are 379 active cases in Delhi, of which 116 are in home isolation.